HemoCue OnCue™ Support
We can all use some extra help right now. Fortunately, HemoCue OnCue™ Support is standing by for you. From quick questions to staff training and everything in between, HemoCue OnCue™ is the service and support that won’t slow you down.
HemoCue OnCue™ Support is a comprehensive program designed to meet your needs quickly and conveniently. You get answers and education from the experts who know our products best.
Socially Distant In-Field or Virtual Service
HemoCue® representatives are ready to hop online to discuss your questions, conduct training, and host product demos. Need to meet in person? Your rep can also don the proper PPE to visit your office in a socially distant setting.
• Product demonstrations
• Troubleshooting and maintenance
• Staff training
OnCue Education Online Training
OnCue™ Education, formerly HemoCue University, is a series of on-demand e-learning modules designed to ensure your team is trained on the basics of system use, specimen collection, and product maintenance.
• Easily provide staff access to OnCue™ Education e-learning for self- guided learning
• Receive automatic reminders for renewal of operators
• Download or print completion certificates
• Certify additional users as needed
At HemoCue, we believe that getting answers shouldn’t take more than one call, email, or chat. We’re committed to One-Touch Resolution—when you get in touch with us, we’ll do everything possible to deliver a solution right then, and if we need more time, we’ll get right back to you.
You won’t get bounced around to different departments and you don’t need to contact us more than once. Our live customer service and technical support experts, based in California, are working from home and are ready to help.
• Get answers and in-depth knowledge about HemoCue® products.
• Troubleshoot issues in one call—no endless transfers.
• Get the status on orders and shipping.
• Phone support is available Monday - Friday, 6:00 am - 4:00 pm PST.
○ Technical Support Line: 800.426.7256
○ Customer Service Line: 800.323.1674 | Fax: 800.333.7043