HemoCue is comitted to being a global leader in the professional point-of-care testing market with products and services of high quality. We will accomplish this by the following Top Management Commitments.
- Compliance with applicable national laws, regulations and standards
- Securing a professional relationship with our customers through an effective two way communication
- Securing sufficient resources and efficient processes
- Maintaining, monitoring and improving the Quality Management System
- A decision-making process that is built on well founded data and on relevant trend analysis
- Securing suitability and an appropriate number of suppliers
We insist that our employees conduct business ethically and in full compliance with all applicable laws, and in compliance with our Standards of Conduct (SOC) and operating policies and procedures.
Radiometer is part of the Danaher Corporation. Acting with integrity is a necessary foundation for personal success and for Danaher’s collective success. Building and sustaining a strong culture of integrity and compliance is critically important to building a premier global enterprise. A culture of integrity and compliance provides a clear competitive advantage for Danaher. Danaher is committed to building an enterprise with integrity, and has a reputation for dealing honestly and fairly with investors, business partners, customers, associates and competitors.
AdvaMed Code of Ethics
Please go to www.danaher.com/how-we-work/integrity-and-compliance for a copy of our Standards of Conduct, to make a report on the Danaher Integrity and Compliance Helpline, and for details regarding Danaher and its subsidiaries' compliance with the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010.
If you have questions or comments about the HemoCue business practices, please contact us.